Baby....u r mine..r u mine??
♥Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Hm....deep bottom of my heart recently,i feel a bit down..i dono wats causing it...so damn confused..T_T...haiz,forget it la..btw,earlier today,baby suddenly appear out of nowhere!!!wawawiwau!!!~~~~~SO SO SO HAPPY NAMPAK MY BABY!!!!!BWAHAHA!!!!then she asked me 'baby,wana go eat bak kut teh?'....^_^...so cute...lolz..went to eat bak kut teh at ss 14 later on..then chill at my place playing 02jam a while..zz..i know u pro la kay baby..zz....hmmm...dono wat to blog about la...im just having this weird feelings lately...any updates of my day will be posted soon~~~

Love, me
0 comments

Welcome
Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.Be mine always baby...
Bold Underline Strikethrough Link

Profile

Name: Russell Lam
Age: 19
Location: PuuPuuLand

I like: Baby MuMu

I dislike: Bastard, Lies, Betrayers.

Lovenotes

Affies
~Baby Mumu <3
~ChenShin
~Denise
~Trisha
~Wan Amalyna
~RouYi~

Reminisce

Photos
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Credit
Do NOT remove this.
I will hunt you down ;)
Seriously.
Designer: jess
Basecode: sacrificelove-