A day at baby's house...^_^
♥Saturday, September 12, 2009
Well,as the title goes..im at BABY MUMU's house!!!!!!!!!!!WOHOOOO!!!!damn fun but at the same time nerve wrecking....cause,1st ting come to mind was 'omgomgomg,meeting the mummy...then..the uncle....then..then...many then la..' zzz..reached here around 5.40 pm...did sum help preparing a birthday party as today is the countdown to BABY MUMU's sister Rou Yi!!!carried around sum tables n chairs..after that believe this,i did the 'dumpling'...helped the eldest sister Rou Wen..kesian her...lol...well,ntg much now...maybe later gona edit this blog again...chiowz~~~~~~~~

Love, me
0 comments

Welcome
Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.Be mine always baby...
Bold Underline Strikethrough Link

Profile

Name: Russell Lam
Age: 19
Location: PuuPuuLand

I like: Baby MuMu

I dislike: Bastard, Lies, Betrayers.

Lovenotes

Affies
~Baby Mumu <3
~ChenShin
~Denise
~Trisha
~Wan Amalyna
~RouYi~

Reminisce

Photos
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Credit
Do NOT remove this.
I will hunt you down ;)
Seriously.
Designer: jess
Basecode: sacrificelove-